Sea bass and lentils
Ingredients for the seabass marinade
- 2 tbsp orange marmalade or honey
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp mustard
- Preheat the oven to 180.
- Mix all the ingredients for the marinade together.
- Brush the marinade onto the sea bass.
- Cover in foil, place on a baking tray and bake in the oven on foil for 15 mins.
Ingredients for the lentils
- 1 leek finely sliced
- 2 carrots, grated
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 tin chickpeas
- 1 tin chopped tomatoes
- 1 tin green lentils
- A squeeze of tomato puree
- Stock cube
- Mixed herbs
- Place a little oil in a pan and gently fry the veggies
- When soft add the chickpeas, tomatoes and lentils
- Make up some stock using a stock cube or bullion. Add a squeeze of tomato puree and some herbs or spices.
- Pour the stock over the lentils to cover – but not too much to swamp them!
- Simmer for around 20 mins until the veggies are cooked.